Monday, November 03, 2008

Hello San Diego

So the flights on the way here were hell, but we made it in one piece and are ready to end our first day in San Diego. Can't say we did anything exciting today, basically just dragged ourselves through the day until we could go to sleep. Hopefully the kids will nod off soon and I'll be able to sleep, oh the joys of sharing a hotel room. I actually can't believe I'm still functional, Sunday morning I woke up at 1am and couldn't go back to sleep, and somehow no matter how hard I tried I only slept about 1 1/2 hours the whole trip here. Needless to say I'm a little out of it right now. Tomorrow is house hunting, we looked at the school districts and would like to find a place in Poway, it seems to be the most affordable community with good schools.

No comments: