Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Score!

Ok, I have a confession to make, I'm a total bargain shopper. I haven't met a clearance rack I didn't like. I love thinking about how much I save buying things compared to what I could've paid. In the 3 years we've been here, I've been able to find gorgeous dresses for Sub Ball and Khaki Ball at Ross for very low prices. The purple one I wore in 2007 was $8.99, how can you beat that? Now don't get me wrong, if I find something I really love I will pay full price, but bargain shopping is kind of a sport to me almost. Anyway, I found a brown dress for Khaki Ball next weekend for $20 and a dress for Dave's Commissioning ceremony for $15. I actually paid more for my shoes than I did for my dress.

Not much else going on today. I did manage to get the grocery shopping done in 45 minute which is much quicker than if I had all the kids with me, so that was nice. It was also very peaceful lol! It actually stopped raining for a couple hours while I was out running errands, I'd almost forgotten what the sun looked like. It feels like all it's done lately is rain, I'm not talking about a light rain, I'm talking raining cats and dogs all day for days.

One of my favorite shows comes on tonight, House. Dave and I have decided that he's probably based on a real doctor somewhere. He may not have the best bedside manner, but if I was seriously ill, he's the doctor I'd want.

No comments: