Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ick!

The kids and I have been battling this terrible virus for what seems like forever now. Elijah and Hannah were each able to go to school one day last week. The rest they spent at home. They ran fevers for 6 days, which baffled the doctor. The weirdest thing was on the last day they got leg pains so bad they could barely walk. I thought it was because of lack of food, since Elijah barely ate anything all week, but Hannah ate pretty well and still got the cramps. This was a new one for me, I've never seen leg pain with a virus.

Poor Caitlynn woke up sick this morning. She came down stairs and told me her head hurt in a way it never had before and that it felt like she was shaking her head all around, or wobbly as she put it. Sure enough she had a fever and a one way ticket to a day off from school. I feel bad for her though, we absolutely HAD to go grocery shopping today because of the power outage this weekend, which I'll write about in my next post.

No comments: