Saturday, September 22, 2007

Where does the time go?

Another week gone and I don't know where it went. Monday evening was Hannah and Elijah's first gymnastics class and they absolutely loved it. Tuesday I was feeling a little crazy and went to Curves in the morning, after that I went to the base pool to do water aerobics. What was I thinking? When it came time to wlk the stairs to get the kids at school in the afternoon, my legs were like jelly. Wednesday morning was groceries, ick. That afternoon Caitlynn had her second dance class, and she's really loving it. She's taking a hip hop and jazz class and she's picking it up pretty quickly. Thursday morning was another 3 hours of Girl Scout training. Thank goodness we didn't have anything Thursday afternoon cause I didn't have the evergy to do anything. Yesterday I spen 2 hours at Ross finding a dress for the Khaki Ball next weekend. Last night was the first AWANA meeting. Dave has all day leader trining for Cub Scouts today so the kids and I are just hanging sround the house trying to get it in order. The kids rooms seriously need to be cleaned so that's what they'll be doing after breakfast. I've already got a load of laundry going and another ready to do when that's done.

No comments: