Friday, December 22, 2006

See you in 2007

I can't believe Christmas is only 3 days away, it just all seems to have gone by so fat this year. Part of that was having my mom here for Thanksgiving, her visit just flew by. Today's the kids last day of school until January 8th. They actually won't go back until January 9th because we get back from Hong Kong on the 8th.
My house is a disaster, I've spent the last 3 days baking and running around like a chicken with her head cut off. And it continues today, I have a ladies lunch at Monica's house which I'm really looking forward to, it'll be the first relaxing I've done in a bit.
Kerrie and family left for Australia last night. I'm going to miss her, but I'm also soooo excited for her, this is her first Christmas home in 10 years. This is also the first time her family will get to see Ciara.
Caitlynn and I have some sinus thing going on, so we're both in fantastic moods hehe. The two of us butt heads all the time anyway, but right now it's even worse, I feel bad for everyone around us.

No comments: