Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I've been an awful blogger

But I've been so busy scrapping and reorgainizing my little closet I just haven't had time. The biggest thing I've been working on are my entries for the Scrap That Moment design team tryouts. I really love the way they've put this together. One of the hardest things for me when submitting for design teams is deciding which layouts to submit. I never know what they're looking for so I just pick a few and hope for the best. Well STM issued 5 challenges, one for every day this week, so we're all kinda starting out even, and we know exactly what they're looking for. Here's a link for my Monday submission called You Two. http://www.scrapthatmoment.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=15846&password=&sort=2&cat=500&page=1 The challenge for today was to create a layout chowcasing your handwriting. I really had a lot of fun with this one and did some things that're really our of the box for me.

No comments: