Saturday, August 05, 2006

Happy Saturday

Good morning all, where do my kids get their energy? We had a movie night last night and Elijah managed to stay up until 11pm. So you figure he'd sleep in at least a little right? No way, bright and early at 6am he came and asked me if it was time to wake up. What do you say to that? Obviously in his mind it was time to wake up, and if I told him no he'd go to his room and start playing some loud toy and wake everyone else up. Oh well, so much for sleeping in, maybe I can squeeze in a nap this afternoon.

Today is going to be a long day. Caitlynn has gymnastics at 10, then we come home for lunch and all the kids have a birthday party to go to at the bowling alley. When that's over I drop Dave and the kids off and head to my partylite consultants hostess appreciation dinner. And when all this is done I was planning to get some scrapping done, I may have to rethink that.

No comments: