Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Got Rain?

This is what I came home to today. I wish I had the camera while I ws driving home, I've never seen so much water on the roads in my life. When we left to go to the library today it was slightly drizzling, same thing when we were leaving there. By the time we got to the parking lot it was absolutely pouring. It just got worse and sorse the whole way home, lots of water on the road etc. Then we pull into our subdivision and the water is about 6 inches deep on the road, even deeper in the little valleys and there is so much water coming down the drain pipes on the side of the road that it's literally splashing up in the airwhen it hits the road. It was a mess, when I pulled in the driveway and pushed the brakes they were so wet that they made this awful sound.

No comments: