Friday, June 20, 2008

No more pencils...

no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks, School's out! The kids last day was June 10th and they're loving not having to get up early. Amazingly we were able to get Elijah's IEP done on June 9th, nothing like cutting it close. The good thing, it's all done and ready for next year. Most of the kids friends from the neighborhood have moved away in the last couple of months, so they haven't wanted to play outside as much as they used to. Hopefully some new people will start moving in soon. Caitlynn's the one most affected, there's really no one left her age :(

Kerrie and I have gotten back to scrapping again, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! I've done 4 or 5 layouts that I have to take photos of and upload, hopefully in the next couple of days.

The kids and I went to Dadi Beach yesterday evening to swim and get some sunset photos. The kids had a blast, but the photo thing just wasn't meant to be. I got there and started taking photos and realized my battery was dying. No problem, I have a spare battery, oops, the spare battery is at home on the charger, oh crap! So I hold off on taking too many photos so I'd have enough battery when the sun set, no problem. Then about a 1/2 hour before sunset a ton of clouds moved in. Oh well, at least the kids had fun, and it was very relaxing hanging out at the beach.

No comments: