Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Drum Roll Please

Well, the LDO results are finally out and.......................................................................................................................................................................Dave was selected. I honestly didn't know what to expect, he was sure he wouldn't get selected his first time, but he was very wrong. Yeah!!!! Well, I'm glad we already had plans for the family to go out for dinner, now we have something to celebrate. I know the next big question, how does that effect our orders to NY, honestly I don't know yet, and probably won't for a couple weeks at least. If I read the message right he will be commissioned November of this year, so we'll see what they want to do with him this last 9 months or so. Chances are we'll probably end up staying here :( I was getting so excited to come home and see everyone, but this is really great too!

No comments: