Monday, August 14, 2006

You make me happy, when skies are grey...

So, yet another rainy, cruddy, stuck in the house day made me think of the things I have in my house that make me happy. Trying to lift my mood you see. Of course my scrapping supplies make me happy, but thoe are usually put away when not in use. There are times that they take over the kitchen table for days at a time. Thank goodness I have a loving and understanding family who doesn't mind eating a few meals in the living room, of course the kids actually prefer it! I was cleaning the living room, what else is there to do on a rainy day? You know I'm desperate when I start cleaning for no reason, I hate cleaning and do just enough to get by. And I noticed a couple of my bears and they made me smile, and then there were my candles on my coffee table that also made me smile. Since there will be tons more rainy days before rainy season ends I'll save some photos for those days. Now that I'm smiling instead of staring out the windowbeing fed up with rain, I'm going to get dressed and restart my day!

No comments: